As the first passenger vehicles with a center aisle, the Wengernalp Railway procured eleven BCFeh 4/4 rack railcars with second and third class seats from 1947. Eight more ABFeh 4/4s followed between 1961 and 1964 with first and second class seats. The seats now only belong to the second class. They have a pure cogwheel drive on all four axles and can push up to two trailers. A remote control for a control car was installed later. From 1998 some vehicles were modernized and since 2005 they have been used almost exclusively for reinforcement. Most were retired between 2005 and 2022 and some were sold to Romania.